Friday, March 24, 2017

Your Doorbuster Checklist - Saturday March 25th

[FAQ's]
Q. What if I have made purchase within the last 7 days, will I be able to apply these discounts to my previous purchase?
A. Come in on Saturday, March 25th, with your receipt and we will adjust your total based on your arrival time and the day's discount schedule. (See chart below).
Q. Can you hold items for me, and I'll be in on Saturday?
A. Sorry, but no.
Q. I'm checking out after 10 a.m. but arrived at 9:30 a.m., so why am I not eligible for the earlier discount?
A. Discount percentage is calculated based on the time that a customer is ready for check-out.  

[Doorbuster Sale Timetable]
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (Maria Luisa Boutique)
11 a.m.-12:30 p.m. (ML by Maria Luisa)
F/W sale items: 60% off (cash or credit)
Non-sale & new arrivals: 25% off (credit); 30% off (cash)
12:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
F/W sale items: 50% off (credit); 60% off (cash)
Non-sale & new arrivals: 20% off (credit); 25% off (cash)
3:30 p.m.-close
20% off the ticketed final prices

No comments:

Post a Comment